DraftKings Promo for Euros
From left to right, the French Paul Pogba, Karim Benzema and Raphael Varane react after the goal of the Hungarian Attila Fiola, during the group F match of the Euro 2020 football championship between Hungary and France, at the Ferenc Puskas stadium, in Budapest , Saturday June 19, 2021 (Alex Pantling, swimming pool via AP)
- DraftKings offers exciting promo for this week’s Portugal vs France game
- Get 500% profit increase on your in-game earnings for new customers
- Claim your promotional offer on DraftKings below
The final matches of the Euro 2020 group stage feature two matches in Group F on Wednesday 23 June. The flagship match is Portugal v France and DraftKings has an incredible promotion where your winnings will be multiplied by 500% for new customers.
Bet an absolute winner, a total, a goalscorer or even place an in-game bet, to take advantage of this incredible promo.
See the terms and conditions, to find out how you can qualify and take advantage of this promotion below.
DraftKings Euros promotion details
New customers are eligible to register for this promotion. Full requirements include:
- Open to new DraftKings customers only
- Simply deposit at least $ 5 into your new account
- After subscribing to this offer, you will receive a one-time Profit Boost for this promotion
- Choose the boost before placing your bet on your bet. If it doesn’t appear, try refreshing the page
- Use this profit increase for the Portugal vs France game on June 23, 2021. The profit increase will expire at 11:59 pm EST
- Profit Boost can be used for live betting and parlays
- The maximum bet is $ 50 with a maximum of $ 500 in additional winnings. The 500% Profit Boost only applies to your winnings and does not include your initial bet
- Offer available in CO, MI, IL, IN, PA, NJ, VA, IA. Not available for TN and WV customers
- Free bets, canceled bets, odds increases and cashed bets are excluded
>> Get a 500% bonus on DraftKings when you bet on Portugal vs France!
Best way to use DraftKings Euros Promo
DraftKings punters have France listed as +125 favorites over Portugal, which is +300 underdogs. The draw reaches +185.
This means that normally you have to bet $ 400 on France to get $ 500 profit. To get the same return on Portugal you would consider betting between $ 166 and $ 167 and to win $ 500 on the draw you would bet around $ 270.
UEFA Euro 2020 odds monitoring
But with this promotion, your profits will accumulate much faster. For example, a $ 10 bet on France at +125 will net you $ 12.50 on general profit. With this promotion, that $ 12.50 is multiplied by 500%, resulting in a profit of $ 62.50.
A $ 10 bet on Portugal would net you $ 30 in profit, multiplied by 500% would net you $ 150.
How to bet this promotion depends on how much you are willing to bet. Everything remains to be played in Group F. Even Hungary, fourth (in action against Germany at the same time) is still in contention to qualify. A draw could be enough to satisfy both Portugal and France to ensure progress. However, being at the top of the group would also be preferable in order to face a third-place team in the round of 16. The second from Group F will travel to London for a possible meeting with England.
◾ Has scored in EVERY international tournament he has played for Portugal
Marked in 5 consecutive euros
◾ 106 international goals
Cristiano Ronaldo 💥 pic.twitter.com/Q8qXV1ctM6
– FOX Football (@FOXSoccer) June 15, 2021
If you want to look at the goalscoring markets, Cristiano Ronaldo (+210), Antoine Griezmann (+190) and Kylian Mbappe (+185) are your best contenders.
Betting on both teams to score at -122 won’t offer a huge return on its own, but on a bet of $ 100, your return of $ 82 would turn into $ 410. Bettors clearly expect a close game with a draw of less than +200 odds. At +185, this is perhaps the best value for money. A $ 10 bet turns $ 18.50 into $ 92.50, while even $ 50 will turn $ 92.50 in profit into $ 462.50, just below the maximum payout for this promotion.
Ryan is SBD’s resident football pro, although his repertoire is by no means confined to just one sport. His articles have been published by the Canadian Hockey League (CHL), the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) and the Kitchener Rangers, as well as by outlets such as SportsXpress and Shredthespread.com